That’s why we must take care of them so that our services maintain high
standards of quality throughout both the development process and maintenance phase of software products.
1. Understanding and reviewing the requirement specifications;
2. Creating the test plans – test scope, test items, entry and exit criteria, test schedule, deliverables, risks and contingencies;
3. Designing the test cases and creating test data;
4. Setting up the test environment;
5. Executing tests;
6. Managing defects (log defects, assign severity, assign priority, defect tracking, defect closure);
7. Analyzing results and creating test reports;
8. Creating the software system user manual and all the necessary docs for release.
Go back to Homepage