C# Senior Software Engineer
As a C# software engineer, you’ll work with various computer technologies and you’ll take part in the process of designing, coding, testing, debugging and implementing software apps.
We are developing an HMI platform. Tools for the platform are generally written in C#. The main component is a visual composition tool. It is used by the designers and developers to import, edit and assemble content from various sources (e.g. 3D models and animations, images, fonts) into libraries which serve as resource packages for HMI applications.
We are looking for people to help us enhance the user experience. The focus is on usability, performance and new features. Scripting, state transitions, inter-component messaging are just a few of the newcomers to our feature set.
Here’s what we want from our future C# software developer:
- BS Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent;
- experience with C#, .Net for desktop applications, and maybe WPF;
- good knowledge of Object Oriented principles and practices;
- ability to follow design specifications and adapt to preexisting code;
- experience with medium to large complexity projects;
- advanced level of English;
- creativity and just a drop of cuckoo crazy.
What’s in it for you
- competitive salary
- healthcare and sports benefits
- flexible working hours
- team-building activities & parties
- awesome work environment
- long term commitment and stability
- central office building
Are you interested? Come on, hasten your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to meet you and introduce you to your future colleagues!