C++ Software Engineer
As a C++ software engineer, you will design, code, test and debug software components for a 2D/3D composition tool which is part of a bigger HMI platform that we are developing.
We are developing a 2D and 3D composition tool (a desktop application) that is part of a larger platform for building HMI applications. It is used by designers to and developers to import, edit, assemble content from various sources (e.g. 3D models and animations, Photoshop documents, images, fonts) into libraries which serve as resource packages for HMI applications. The composition tool relies on a proprietary 2D and 3D engine that is also used for building HMI applications. The software component written in C++ is part of the composition tools and brings up into the tool the engine’s features.
Here is a list of keywords that depict the technological environment: C++, CMake, OpenGL, DevIL, Autodesk FBX Sdk, Visual Studio 2013 / 2015, SVN, Design Patterns, Architecture.
We are looking for people to join us to align the tool to latest features developed in the engine, to implement new features and maintain it.
Here’s what we want from our future C++ developer:
- BS Computer science or Information Systems or equivalent
- Relevant experience with C++
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented principles and practices
- Curiosity or passion for real-time graphics
- Ability to follow design specifications and adapt to preexisting code
- Medium level of English
- Creativity and just a drop of cuckoo crazy
What’s in it for you:
- competitive salary
- healthcare and sports benefits
- flexible working hours
- team-building activities & parties
- awesome work environment
- long term commitment and stability
- central office building
Are you interested? Come on, hasten your resume at email@example.com! We can’t wait to meet you and introduce you to your future colleagues!